Sunday, July 01, 2007

Blur King Award Of The Day Goes To...

Man, if there's really such an award, I think I'm qualified enough to receive this award. Why? Because, I am supposed to bring my bible study book and my mortal's present out. But on my way when I and bringing my brother to my mother, I just realised I never bring both of them. Then after leaving my brother with my mum, I had to go back to take those things. Man, this just wasted me at least half an hour. I get back, took my things, when I took bus to Bugis MRT station, on the way, I just realised, I did not bring the present out.
-_-!!!

Man, aren't I blur...

The service was preached by Doctor Peter Wagner, a renowned author of over 60 books. He started this talk with a joke. Funny :D. Was quite blessed by this whole service. Then, I had my first bible study! Yeah! Finally, I can grow more in Christ. Was also blessed by the lessons, although the environment was noisy, haha. Learn quite a lot from the book.

JJ, didn't went for service, he's still staying at home resting his injuries. Man, scratched both his knees, had a swollen waist... Dude, will be praying for you!

Looking forward for the next cgm, next service, bringing my friend to enjoy the service and know God more, next bible study, next of whatever that is related with God. Man, I just can't get enough of God!!! Amen! :D

Really looking forward to everything!

PS: Yesterday when I was on my way home, I just realised that I also haven't return Gary the $2, Man aren't I super blur sotong!!!

0 comments: