Monday, July 02, 2007

God, I hunger for You more...

Just read Chong's blog, and reminded me of JJ's livejournal this morning. Both of them speaks about them spiritually empty, even though after pm, cgm, and service.

Upon reading these, I just suddenly felt an emptiness in my heart. I don't know why at first, but after thinking for awhile. I knew it. I lack of something that is so important in my life that I never even realised that it was empty in the first place.

God's Love, it was gone, for this week, I don't really felt much of it. None of us know why, it just felt so empty, so empty, making me so weak spiritually...

Oh God, I hunger more for You! For Your love, Your grace, Your comfort, Your everything...

Oh God, where have You been? Why I can't feel much of Your presence for the last few days?

Oh God, touch me with Your mighty hands, touch me with Your grace and love divine. Let me worship You more O Lord. Touch all of the people out there who has felt empty and hunger and desire for more of Your love O Lord. Let us get recharged spiritually by Your word and Your love and Your presence O Lord, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

0 comments: