Monday, July 16, 2007

Foolish Persecution.

Just faced a stupid, foolish persecution....

After being a christian, after learning so many God's words...my stupid temper still cannot change...

I just said something about my brother never do something he was supposed to do, and he talked bad to me in a very rude way. Then on the void deck my mum was like pointing everythign towards me...I accidentally talked back to her in a rude way...

She just say she's not siding anyone...ok, I'll accept that, but when she said that she got hit my brother when he did something wrong...ya, she did, once out of 5 times...You called that fair?

I was about to say that to my mum, then I just had this feeling stopping me, stopped me from speaking anything...it's the Holy Spirit I think.

Dear heavenly Father, I would like to confess this sin of mine and repent before You, no one else I'll repent but You O Lord. I pray that You will help me to leave this sin, this temper problem, use the Holy Spirit to help me to remove this sin totally from my life forever. Help me to become a better person from this moment on, help me to become a changed person, a person without temper problem. I thank You and I praise You, in Jesus Mighty Name I pray, Amen.

(I feel much better after praying this. If anyone of you out there has temper problems back to you again, trying praying this, it'll will help!)

1 comments:

Elaine Chua said...

hi peng ru!

just wanna tell you that i'm very proud of you, your ability to practise self-control and be led by the Holy Spirit. Indeed God is changing you, and you are allowing Him to! This is really great! I believe your family will be even more open to the gospel as they see these changes in your life day by day.

Well done brother! :)

Love,
Elaine