Sunday, July 29, 2007

Deliverance Service

I don't really know how to say about the deliverance service, but I've got 3 words to describe.

It's totally AWESOME.

Why? Let me fill you in.

I felt the touch of God, I felt God cleansed me in everything.

First, it's generation curses, idolatry, and occult activities. Of course I should go down and get myself cleansed by the Lord, since I was somehow forced to do all these in the past by my parents. I really see people manifest, but I really wanna thank God, or I don't really know. I just hope that it's because that the spirit doesn't really have much impact on me, that's why the first time I just cried and coughed quite hard, and my hands felt numb...

Second, is the unclean actions, like temper problems, which I had, I wanted to go down, but at first I don't really know what's pastor Mike Connell said, because I was praying for Gary and Kenneth. Then when both of them are done, I asked Vic what are they praying now, and she told me it's the unclean actions. I told Shamus my ears for no reason felt very hot, he told me to sit down. I started praying. He then prayed for me also. Suddenly I just fall and sat on the ground, and I just cried again. Shamus was praying for me again and helping me to clean. Meanwhile, my face, mouth, arms, all just felt so numb, I don't know why...

Third, was spirit of fear, rejection, thoughts of committing suicide...all, I have it. I prayed again, Alan was beside me again. This time, I don't know why, this time was the most serious. I knelt down on the floor, I knocked my head onto the handle of the chair a few times. Then Yong Jing came up and pray for me, then it came again, I felt God cleaning me again. Gary also prayed for me, Alan, and I think Wei Xiong also... This time, vomitted a little, cried and coughed for the longest. Maybe it's because I had the mindset of thinking of dying again previously(refer to my 25th July update.), that's why it had so much impact on me. After everything, we ended it with a praise song. Some of them were still praying. All of us felt tired...and my throat was dry...stupid devil made me cough until my throat becomes so dry...

Because all of us had not eaten, all of us decided to go to Clementi to eat. At first we wanted to go to a coffeshop to have our meal, but it was closed! Never mind, we went to McDonalds™ to eat. As it was getting quite late, all of us had to leave. At first I thought there's a direct bus to go back from Clementi, but I was wrong. May at first said her house's bus-stop there's 963, but on second thoughts, if I were to follow her, by the time I reached there, there would be no more buses, so, I went to the interchange, and found no buses to go home. No choice, I had to take MRT instead. I reached home at about 12:40, wow, that was so far the latest time I got home! Excluding countdown days. I went back and had to finish one big bowl of mee siam... I'm full and tired right now, later will pray and thank God for his deliverance and pray for the rest too...

0 comments: