Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy and shocked

Wow, yesterday's cgm was fun!

We disclosed each other's angels and had food too! Too bad some were not here.

Yesterday, I took the wrong bus to Jarrett's house...I thought I was dead, but Kenneth told me the bus can reach too, I was like relieved...whew! When I reached It's was like very few people, because some can't come I think, like Shamus, JJ, Wei Xiong, May, Quang Yi also. Hmm, seems quiet, but never mind, we'll still have fun.

The cgm had to start late, but had to end early, because Qi Hui had to leave for Malaysia. Halfway through when we were worshipping, Elaine and Shifu reached. After worshipping, Elaine said some announcements, then, it's time to disclose the angels!

All of us had a round to guess who's our angel, most of them said they don't know, but some guessed correctly. When it was my turn, both my angel and mortal were not here...sad.

Indeed I guessed correctly, it was JJ. Haha. Elaine then announced the best angel for the game, but she thinks that there's 4 angels to be awarded: Shifu, Victoria, Jason Ng and Gary! At first I thought this was it. But Elaine took out an envelope and said, she thinks that most of all, she thinks that there's another angel who's better, she said the angel told her although that person doesn't have much money, that person still saves up the money to buy a better gift for the angel. At first I was still thinking who was it, but when Elaine announced that angel was on her left, I was shocked. Because I was sitting on her left! My God! I was so shocked at the prize...The memorable $20 for celebrating Singapore and Brunei currency...here's the pic.




Nice isn't it. Thank you Elaine!

Then Xiu Wen announced that there's a gift for Elaine. But there's a funny part, they wanted to buy a shoe, which I think Elaine wanted it, but it was out of stock! So in the end, they had to buy a card instead. Elaine is the angel of all angels. Haha. :)

Today go ask for gift from Wen Xiong...haha.

0 comments: