Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blessed...Ouch

Yesterday, went for the make up cell at Jarrett's house. Had lots of fun, and we felt God's presence down there. Then, the whole group of us then know that the reason why May never came was because she vomitted when she reached Boon Lay, my God, hope's she getting better now.

The most amazing thing was after I gave offering. I heard quite a few people sharing about some things. I just decided to give, whatever I have to God, no matter how much money I left in my wallet, because I had used up my $2 I'm supposed to give, on the taxi I shared with Ben when we came here. I had promised to give the $2, but since I had used up, I just thought I'll give it next week. But I just had the feeling to give whatever I have left in my wallet. I 'dug' out $1 from my wallet. Haha, I didn't really expect any return from God, because I promised to give it, no matter how much I left.

Everybody left, only left Xiu Wen, Gary, JJ and me. At first I was about to leave, but Xiu Wen said no one is waiting for JJ, so I just waited for him. Later, I found out that I'm blessed by JJ, because he said he'll be taking taxi home. Yeah, hallelujah, thank you JJ!

But something bad happened when we were waiting for taxi. He saw 2 empty taxis at the opposite of the road. He tried to run to the other side of the road, and he fell to the tar ground. Ouch. Man, I was shocked at that point of time, and I immediately went to help him up. My God, when we reached to the other side of the road, he was bleeding. Ouch! I just helped him with whatever I have in my bag at that point of time. This morning I chatted with him, asked him did he felt better. Man, he had swollen waist also. My God, it's like so serious, I felt a little guilty conscience, because I was the one that told him the two empty taxis. So sorry man!

The other person I want to apologise about is Ben, sorry I made u waited for half an hour for nothing. I really didn't mean to, because I thought you were at the bus stop I'll be at, but I didn't see you, and I thought you have left, just as before I told you on the phone. Well, never mind. Stop finding excuses for myself. My fault, ok. I'm sorry.

Saw a Lamborghini Gallardo on the road yesterday, is it common? Or it's rare?

0 comments: