Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Overslept again...hydrate salt...

Man, I ate too much yesterday night, a bowl of fried bee hoon and a bowl of walnut paste. Man, I can't sleep until 1 plus! Resulted today I woke up late again. But, thank God, I woke up at 6:30, not 6:50. Haha, so I'm still able to catch the second bus and reach school on time. Hallelujah!

Today's last lesson was chemistry. We were supposed to do some chemical reaction stuffs and we were supposed to test out their anions and cations. I accidently came in contact with some hydrate salt near my elbow. At first I thought "Aiya, salt only ma, just wash can liao." Who knows, awhile later, I felt itchy, then when i look at the spot where I touched the salt, yikes! A small wound was there. Then I just keep on washing and washing.

Man, so suay today! Haha. Well, but at least God did turn some things around. He made me wake up earlier, even though I'm late(the earlier part of the late timing), and the salt thing, at least now it's better and it's not itchy anymore. Hallelujah!

Ok, this friday's cgm, really gotta share 2 testimonies, healing and blessing. Haha. I'll blog again! Penguin signing off!

0 comments: