Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm getting tired of the first sentence...

Alright, guys, I'm back again...

Yes yes, I know I know, you all should know that you have seen that sentence umpteen times, but, I really can't do anything...My father locked the com, what can I do?

But, I just really wanna thank God again, that I'm able to use the computer again.

Ok, I hate to do this, but still, gotta summarise again... -_-!!!

Last Sat, Pastor Kong came back and preached the Sermon on the Mount. Halfway through, something shocked me. Pastor Kong played the guitar! I didn't know he could play so well! Haha, I also learnt alot about Spiritual Giving, Praying and Christian Fasting. Really gain and learnt alot on that service. After service was also very very sian, because no one fellowshipping, but luckily went to watch Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix with my mum at Cathay. Nice movie though, can't wait for the half-blooded prince one.

I also learnt alot about Holy Spirit during bible study with Elaine. I learnt about what is the gifts from God other than the Holy Spirit, and the fruits of it. Although it's a little too noisy, because the worship leaders are inside practising.

Yesterday, was our fellowship cgm! Yeah! We went to Sentosa, and the leaders organised an Amazing Race game. Man, it was fun. Altogether there were 4 cg. I was with Ng, Chan, ChunPing, and sherrill's friends. Serene was the facilitator for our group. Man, at first when we reached the bottom, I thought we won, but Shamus told us there were another group earlier than us, Elaine came and told us before them there was another group even faster than them...Man, looks like we were the fourth. Indeed, when the results were out, we were the fourth place, Shamus, although last, but first. $50 cash....haha, never mind, try harder next time. :) Then the whole lot of us celebrated Qi Hui's birthday and the whole lot of us went to Harbourfront centre and had our lunch there. Upon finishing, Shamus asked who wants to go play DotA. In the end, Shamus, yong Jing, Jarrett, Chong and I went to play. Man, Shamus and Yong Jing were real pro...and Chong too, I'm the noobest of all. After 3 rounds, we played a game called pudge wars. Haha this game was the funniest game. I remembered once Chong tried to pull Jarrett back to our side, but I thought his hook never reached Jarrett, so I threw mine. Who knows, Jarrett was hooked by Chong, and mine reached him, and in the end, Jarrett was torn apart. Head Shot! All of us were laughing our lungs out. We then went home. All of us were so tired. After all, who's not tired after running whole day. Haha.

Hope I can really post again...if my com is not locked up again.

Here are some of the pics I took.



0 comments: