Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm back again

Ok Guys, I'm back again...I think God has once again, answered my prayers...Yeah!

Ok, still gotta do this(did this once and now I have to do this again), summarise what happened last few days...

Fri, 06/07/07, I went for the weekly cgm. Everything was normal, but to my surprise, Guan Yi was there! Praise the Lord! Had fun, and also, we felt God's presence, and I learned alot too! I also shared alot with Chong and Ng.

Sat, 07/07/07, nice date though... It was the live earth campaign, everyone was supposed to wear green, well, my plan almost succeed, some never wear, but, never mind. Haha. I learnt alot from the word of God, on the Sermon on the Mount, especially the anger part... Celebrated Rita's birthday, I also had lots of fun fellowshipping with the rest of the members. Xiu Wen said Rita had smsed her funny funny stuffs...haha. Guan Yi shocked us...always...

Bible study was great in the afternoon, and thank you Elaine, for treating me the sunrise drink at coffee bean! :) (treat u back nxt time)

I also received a gift from my angel, a good one. Might not be to you, but it is for me... An Adidas water bottle, which I had thought of buying one in the past, inside also contains sweets! Mentos, Maoam, mentos, fruit plus, and a note... I want to vote my angel 10 votes!!! Looking at the gift, so touched, so blessed, yet at the same time, feel so embarassed on my gift for my mortal...it's always those 'chiapalan' type one...sian...

Sun, 08/07/07, Today, was the 1st time, I went for the Sunday service(hope it won't be the last). 10 ppl showed up, including me. Some came because they didn't showed up on Saturday - May, Jarret and Agnes. The rest are: the 3 cgl, Shamus, Ah Li and Chun Ping. I learnt even more! Continuing from Saturday's sermon. Thank God I'm able to come for that service! Then, few of us went to Tampines to eat, 'cause Elaine says she want to buy something for her nephew(she say her sister call her buy one). We ate at Long John Silvers, but have to leave early, cos May have a tuition in the afternoon. I need to alight at City Hall, so as to go to Dhoby Ghaut, so have to part with the rest...

I met my mum at Cathay, because I'm going to watch movie. Transformers. We watched the digital one, as recommended by Chong. Before we go in, the interval time was so long, I just dozed off at the seat there, very tired. Because the previous night I slept at 3:30 and I woke up at 7:10. The movie was so style, so nice, feel like watching it again. Those who haven't watch it, better go watch...

A pic I took at Cathay.



Recognise it?

Man, my friendster, there's this person, sent me this weird weird link, I need help...

0 comments: