Thursday, July 26, 2007

Unlucky day for me today

Today, I'm gonna talk about 2 unlucky things that happened to me today.


1. I woke up late. 6:50am then I woke up, I was supposed to wake up at 6:10am!


2. I bought food from my school canteen, and I tried to bring it up to class, but was caught by a teacher and was brought to DM.


Ok, the first incident, I quickly wash my face, change and just do everything, including eating my breakfast, within 10 minutes. I then hasten my steps and walked towards the LRT station. When I alighted at Jelapang, I thought I was going to be late. Who knows, I saw Chen Peng!! I don't know why, I just saw many people were late also, and in the end, none of us were punished. Haha. Really gotta thank God for this, believing in God, he'll make things out for you! It's true!!

Second incident, actually, I bought drink for my friend. At first, I had this feeling I should walk out to the ground, where it leads to the other stairs and back to my class. I just didn't want to walk there, instead, I went to walk towards the stairs where it leads from the teachers' room. Man, that was where I was caught by the teacher. My food were all confiscated by the DM. But luckily, I was able to retrieve it back after school. Whew!

Today was the second day of my fasting. I had a feeling that I should go for a total fast today, so I went for it. Until now, I had not had a single drop of water and any food since 7:30! Elaine asked me what am I fasting for, I told her I was fasting for this Saturday's deliverance service and my studies. Haha. Until now, I'm hungry, but, I shall not succumb to my body's shouting to me. It's because of all these shoutings that's why I can't even hear what is God talking to me. No wonder I felt weird last 2 weeks...

Later, I'm going to meet Qi Hui for studying, we'll be doing science(phy/chem) again. Although I hate science, I still gotta do it. Who asked me to fail science in my 'O' levels. Today JJ and Wei Xiong not coming, I think they had to do their D&T project.

Right now, just surf the net for awhile, then I'll go down and meet Qi Hui.

I'm feeling weak and hungry right now, but I'll not succumb to it!!

0 comments: