Friday, July 27, 2007

High temptation.......

Today is the last day of my fasting period. I'm not supposed to eat anything, but during recess time, I faced very high temptations.

People eating their lunch in the class.

There were rice, nasi lemak, noodles... Man, I almost can't control and went down. Seems like there's a feeling in me to tell me to control, to endure.

It's the Holy Spirit if I'm not wrong. I prayed to God yesterday night and asked him to help me to endure the hunger and to stand strong in my faith. It happened! Maybe a testimony, or maybe not, I don't know...

After that, people came up from canteen bringing up snacks. Man, that was my favourite crackers...arrghh...

Never mind, after all, I endured everything until now, haha. I'm going to play DotA later with Chuen Wee and the rest.

Then go back and eat dinner then go cgm...haha... :P

0 comments: