Monday, June 30, 2008

Compresssing all...

Hmm, going to blog all the way from last week's cgm to Sunday's usher outing.

Hmm, Thursday's cgm was great. Before it had a small pm with Xiu Wen, Gary, Wei Siong and Jarrett. God has some encouragement words to speak to us. So Xiu Wen became the intercessor, and I really do felt encouraged after that. I'm going to do great things for God!! The word was great too. It's about finding a true friend. It's really a great message. Haha. After the cgm, we went to Gek Poh to have our dinner and to fellowship. After that all went home. Haha.

Friday, actually nothing much...haha. Went to Ben's house to practice for the performance on Serene's birthday, then fellowship awhile before I went back home.

Saturday, early in the morning, we have the 12 disciples bs! It's great! It's really interesting. The sad thing is...yes...I doze off in the beginning again...But at least I managed to get some important parts in the beginning...haha..Then went to East Coast Park to celebrate Wen Shun's birthday. Haha. Had lots of fun there. After that we all went to the chalet to look for Serene. The food was simply yummy!! Especially the mushroom!! Shella and I agreed on this! Lol. Anyway, we really had fun there. Ben and I even performed for Serene. Omg...so embarrassed...Because in the first place, we thought the whole crowd will be watching us perform, but it's only the 3 cgs...haha. After we finished performing, I forgot who told us that even the strangers from other units clap hands...lol...After that cabbed home with Pei Fen, Wei Qiang and Ben. Haha.

Sunday!! It's my first time serving officially!!(Not including training times) And really thank God, really really made a lot of new friends in usher, and trust me, there's more to come. Lol. Wore long sleeved shirt...and I was supposed to serve external traffic!! AHHH... If I hadn't wear that shirt, serving would be much more better...lol. Anyway, initially was thinking of joining cg for fellowship for awhile before I go back to the reception counter at church at 445pm, but they went to JP, and my ez-link card seriously got no money left, so I've got no choice, I had to leave...sigh...went with Ben and Joshua up to 4th floor to fellowship. Kathryn then came and return me the bible I'd lend her in the morning. Then the ushers all just fellowshipped around till 445pm. Haha. Took the chartered bus to Paya Lebar, at a condo's function room. Had games and food and fellowshipped there. Of course, photos!!...erm...I don't know where are all the photos though...haha... Anyway, went off last with Ng and the rest, Jasmine, Bernard, Boon Siong, Ivory(I hope I never spell wrongly...lol) and Hui Ling. Went to SingPost to fellowship. We asked each other a lot of thinking IQ questions...heehee. Be prepared to be asked by me...lol. Well, gotta start school soon, after having extra 4 days holidays due to exams...haha. *yawn* sleep...lol.

0 comments: