Monday, June 23, 2008

Rush And Rush And Rush......

ARRGHHH!!!! It's Monday Already!!! I still have not finished my assignment and have not even studied much!!! ARRGHHHH!!! (You all must be thinking, haven't finish assignment and haven't study, still dare to blog...ahhh, just let me blog for awhile...hahaha)

Well, yesterday, Pastor Kong shared a great message about servanthood again. Today there's a sermon outline in the bulletin! Pastor Kong said last time there's a sermon outline was last year!! Haha.

1) The Value Of Invisible Service.
2) The Value Of Individual People.
3) The Value Of Insignificant Gifts.

Joined Kelicia, Kathryn, Rachel and Nicholas for CIC 1st lesson, because I missed it last year though...hahahaha...Pastor CK gave the 1st lesson, and I just love to listen to Pastor CK when he speaks...but, the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak..haha.. I kept dozing off...but, can't blame me... Imagine yourself trying to sleep at 3. You were coughing all the way to 5 plus...you can sleep ah? I can't man...sigh...

After CIC class, we headed down to IMM, Kelicia went home. We then went down to join the cg for celebration of Kathryn's advance birthday. Haha! The cg bought the jellies to replace the cake, and they arranged 16 to be placed on the plate. Haha. Well, at least jellies are not as filling as the cake, as there will be alot of us to finish the jellies though..haha. Went to 'Spaghetti Too' to eat, hmm, the food, is not bad, an the price are actually much more reasonable than pastamania...haha. We then fellowshipped there, asking questions and stuffs, then we all went home. Yesterday did a 'faith-stretching' thing...I tried to endure my stomachache all the way from church to IMM to go home!!! And thank God...I did it...LOL...

OK, enough of the talking...back to work...byee...

0 comments: