Wednesday, June 25, 2008

God's Grace!!

Arrgh, actually I planned to blog this on 24th...heehee, someone should know what I want to do. Haha, I just want to wish Kathryn Diane Happy Birthday!! But...it's already 25th...it's over...sob sob...lol. Haha.

Well, want to blog about exams on tuesday actually. I can't believe I actually woke up at 11am this morning, when my exams literally starts at 12pm!! Furthermore, I left house at 1115am!! I can't believe I managed to reach SP and the exam hall on 12pm! On the dot!!

But...but...I'm really worried about my tests right now...but, nevertheless, I shall have faith in my heavenly Father. =)

When on the train to JE in the morning, I then realise there's meeting at RW in the evening... -_-
Arrgh...bad memory, sigh...anyway, had a good time during the meeting. Somemore Xiu Wen, Wei Siong, Kenny and me were supposed to like discussed about some matters we discussed with Pastor, but Kenny and I had exams the next day, so Xiu Wen rather us go back and study. Thanks!! :)

Well, still have not finished my assignment yet...which was already late on due...arrgh, and I still got to study for maths!! Arrghhh!! God, I need your strength...

0 comments: