Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm in danger...

OMG...The holidays are ending in 2 days time, and I haven't even completed my own assignments yet...and worse still, I haven't even started studying for my tests!! ARRGHH!!!!

Anyway, yesterday's cg was GREAT! There was a cg attendance of 16 yesterday!! Praise the Lord!! Hmm, listing out the people: Xiu Wen, Gary, Jarrett, May, Kathryn, Hui Tong, Wei Siong, Kenny, Wen Shun, Rachel, Shi Ting, Nicholas, Gina, Siyuan, Jarrett's cousin Ken and me...wow... After cg fellowship was FUN!! Haha...Rachel played the piano, Wen Shun and the rest down there singing, haha, Rachel is pro man...haha...Kathryn also another one. Grade 6...Canon in D...Haha... Well, like I said, my cg is all music talented...can sing, or play instruments...lol

Today went to morning pm. Today was even better, I didn't know I was already praying overtime where I'm still like in the first half of the prayer list, and then the worship leader came up and lead the whole church in a worship song... After pm, Gary, Wei Siong, JJ, May, Kathryn and me went to eat breakfast. Today was blessed by JJ for taxi!! Again! Haha, thanks bro!! Heehee, he blessed me like quite a few times already..haha..

0 comments: