Monday, June 02, 2008

My time management needs to be better!

It seems like my time management is DECLINING... I'm late for last Sunday's service, bs, Saturday cgm at the church...sigh... Why... I really need better time management, and also need to re-think about everything...

Had my first usher training yesterday...I can't believe it, it's not because that I met these kind of person, and not because I've never met such kind of person before, well, it's just...

Sigh, forget it...I just can't believe there's such bossy and unreasonable people around...ducks...but, I'm amazed that I can already answer that person nicely and with a SMILE somemore...lol, and thanks Ng for helping me also! Anyway, because ushers can't really sit with their cg, I kind of miss them...lol. I happened to sit beside one lady while serving, and she said something to me which really encourages me. She said, 'Thanks for serving!' I mean, this may sound simple and meaningless to you, but to a person who is serving, this is really a form of encouragement, right.

Well, went to eat with Kenny, Wen Shun, May and Siyuan after the service, went to JP to eat LJS...lol, we then went to Marina Square, Kenny wants to buy his slippers, but there isn't the size that suits him, he's kind of sad though, Siyuan was supposed to be looking at her winter clothes, but we didn't look at any in the end...lol.

0 comments: