Friday, June 06, 2008

Weird Dream

Ok, I slept till 2 plus just now...cos I slept at 6 plus in the morning...I was playing psp...lol...Well, that's not the point...

I had this weird dream during this long period of sleep...I dreamt that this friend of mine, jumped down a window from a building and died, and I was in the room with this person, watching this person just climbed out of the window and jumped, while I stood down there doing nothing to stop him... (Before I continue, my friends out there please don't be scared, I can assure you that the person I dreamt of is not one of you out there, but instead, I didn't even see this person before, but in my dreams I just seem to know this person...)

Ok, back, then I just peeped out of the window and I saw that person laid on the ground, motionless, with blood around him...and I just broke into despair... then, people come around and comfort me and then I woke up...

Well, this has led me into a thinking. People, treasure those that are around you, please don't take them for granted, at times other people may have done things for us and we are grateful to them, but when time goes by, we just take them for granted. Things should not go on like this, we never know what's going to happen the next day, so learn to love those that are around you, even your enemies!

Lol, when did I became so sentimental... :P

0 comments: