Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ahh...

Ok, just to sum up what's been happening for the past 2 days.

Yesterday morning went to join the SOT students to pray together for 1 hour. It was great, amazingly, 1 hour passes so fast! And I didn't even get to sleep at all...Seriously, for 1 whole day no sleep...went to join cg for breakfast, JJ, Sheng Hong and 2 girls(don't know who they are...) were there also, then all went home. So I went to banquet to look for W116 and Chun Li.

Accompanied Vic to NP to buy her degree books, helped her carry also, then she 'lend' me money to buy food, because I had none...gotta pay her back still...wahaha...-_- Then I went to Ben's house to play guitar...then I slept at his house for about 2 hours...lol, seriously too tired...Then met up with mum at Lot 1 to eat 'New York New York'. Hmm, the food not bad..haha, quite nice though..lol

Today, was supposed to go for the morning pm, but........

I overslept... -_-!!!

Ok, partly is my fault, because I never set the alarm, but then again, I'm seriously too tired, so I was sleeping all the way...but, thank God, He woke me up on time. Haha. Testimony. I'm able to make it for a ceremony in school which I was supposed to attend. Well, reach there about 945, just in time to make it. It was about our school having this partnership with this hotel and resorts management for like teaching our students the IT stuffs for Hospitality and Tourism. Well, was a little boring listening to all the talks. But the buffet was great! Haha, the food is nice...(I feel as if I'm so kian png...)

Well, that's all, reply tags...

YuenLeng : I also want to, but it's like I can't reach her also la, not online, sms her nvr reply...sigh, u same class with her what, u can try also...wahaha
MEIQI : YOYO!! LOL!
Guardian Angel : Sorry ah, I got STM...who are you huh?
Joseph : What you talking in the tag? what so manyy hws1? lol!

0 comments: