Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Short post

Ok, last 2 days been sleeping like a pig though...haha, play too much I guess, but I can't play anymore!!! There's an assignment for my web publishing and I've not even started yet!! OMG!!! Gotta rush for it...

Anyway, Father's day service was great! The drama was soooooooooo funny!! hahaha!! Sunday I've graduated from usher training!! Lol! And my cg ps-ed me and went to LJS...HAHA! JUST JOKING! LOL! I went to look for them with Chong, Ben, Wei Liang and Verona..haha. Anyway, Gary brought a friend Mabel, and I read from May's blog, Nicholas and Mabel responded!! Praise the Lord! Our perserverance has finally led to Nicholas's salvation!! Really have more burden in my friends' salvation...P.U.S.H.

Was talking to Ben on the bus on sunday, and he told me something that I've done which in the first place I should not even have did it. Well, so, I guess I owe everyone an apology... For those of you who know what am I trying to say here, I just want to say I'm sorry, even though this may not be able to cover up the damage I've done, but I really want to apologise... And for those who don't understand what's going on here, well, don't bother asking me, I won't say anything...

Well, gotta rush off for my assignment...arrgh, I've still got other modules to study for my mid-sem exams!!! ARRGHHH!!!!!!

P.S. Well, my previous post seems as if I'm writing a compo...lol

0 comments: