Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!! 2009!!

Woohoo! Finally I can settle down and blog about the last day of 2008 and first day of 2009! Haha.

Well, I must say it's was a fun and awesome time!

31st December, I had to go to school...stupid...anyway, went back home to actually prepare my stuffs, slack around awhile, before I actually left my house at around 445pm. Met up with Ben Chan when I reached Dhoby Ghaut, then met up with Joshua Tham, Abby, Gerald and the rest, which are Jie Yun, Yosephina, Genevieve(I hope i spelt it correct...), Ren Shen, and Ben Aw. We went into this...hmm, should I call that a tunnel? Well, we just settled down there to have some fun. First we played games, then we had a time of sharing testimonies, then we just eat and just chill around, and just waited for the time to past.

After awhile, 2009!!! Some of them sent those who are under 18 home, and the rest went to a place to slack, Abby went back home first, so left Gerald, Joshua and me. Well, they are both very shack also...Haha. We took train home in the end.

1st January, went back home in the morning, slack awhile before I went out to meet up with Xiu Wen for thanksgiving. Everything went out well in the end. Thank God! And, I received a prize, which was the courageous award...I was like stunned...Haha...I mean, I didn't know I would get such a prize..Haha...then went to give the present that we are supposed to buy for each other. I bought a guitar tuner for Agnes, and Kathryn bought some guitar picks and a box of Ferrero Rocher. I realised this thing when I'm eating the chocolate. During the cg Angel and Mortal game, I was Kathryn's Angel, Agnes was my angel, now everything was reversed!! Haha..

Well, after everything ended, went out with some of the cg members to town again...well, just to add on to what happened after the countdown, Gerald, Joshua and I, including the rest before they went back home, we actually walked from Dhoby Ghaut to FCP, then to Clarke Quay, then to City Hall, then back to Clarke Quay, then to Chinatown, and now I have to come back to Dhoby Ghaut again...sad...LOL

To sum up, I've not slept for 37 hours...LOL

0 comments: