Thursday, January 08, 2009

A short post

Just a short post before I sleep...

Lately I just feel so...sigh...I don't know why...

I just hate schooling...I hate to study, but I prefer working...I don't know why...

Many of you out there probably will be saying, you have not reached the working society, that's why you would want to work...

Well, half of it is correct, maybe the only think I'll ever like is the holidays, making friends, that's it... I don't like to study, I can't seem to get it right, but I just don't know why, while working I can do better...I seriously don't know why!! AHHH...

Things have not really been going the right way for me ever since I stepped onto this earth...well, sometimes it does, but most of it...it just went the opposite way...seems like I'm so lost or whatever...

Hmm...alot of things in my mind, I want to speak it out...but I just can't...arrgh...God...Help me...

0 comments: