Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great...

Great...School's reopened...and I'm not happy with it... *GRRR*

Why?

Why does the school have to reopen on the last week of december?? I just feel so redundant about this...might as well reopen on the 5th of Jan next year, at least we can have a little more time to rest...Arrgh...I hate it...

Duh...anyway, I'll just blog about sunday.

Hmm, sunday, Yong Hui did a faith allocation, and well, most of it are approved by 'upstairs', even though he was being breathed fire upon, and thank God, my East are filled in the end!! Hallelujah!! Haha, well, thanks Boon Xiong, Huiling and Abby for giving me tips...haha, and the ushers that served East with me!! Haha..Man...I was so nervous that day, afraid that I'd make a mistake or whatever...phew!!

After that, some of us went to Marina Square to eat and fellowship, think is to eat with Jasmine though...Haha...

Well, gotta sleep now, I can't wait for the countdown with the clique!! And cg thanksgiving!! And jamming with Greg after thanksgiving!!! O.O Wow...I've become superman...LOL...

0 comments: