Monday, January 05, 2009

Another thanksgiving!

Yesterday after serving communion, the ushers gathered at the lobby to prepare to head to yew tee for our very own ushers' thanksgiving.

We went down, and we fellowshipped a little before eating. After that, we played some games, haha, my game partner was Boon Xiong! LOL. Haha, at least I know him better now.

After that we just went up to a function room for our award giving ceremony...LOL...After that, we just went up back to help clean up the stuffs there before leaving. Haha.

Anyway, Abby scared me yesterday during the time where all of us were writing the appreciation cards for leaders prepared by Hui Ping. Abby was just behind me reading while I was writing hers, and I just felt like someone was behind me, and when I turned around, she was just behind me, and I just shouted suddenly...LOL...Ren Shen was shocked by me also...Haha...'Thanks' Ah Abby...LOL

0 comments: