Monday, January 12, 2009

Tired...

Just want to blog a little before I go to bed..haha

Well. Today, was kind of ok. Abby woke up earlier than me...LOL...Gerald told us that he's meeting us...which initially I thought he was going straight down from his member's chalet...and as usual, he didn't sleep at all...

Did South today, in charge of S2, Abby was IC... S2 initially instructions was to not let anyone in...but somehow the people got in...sigh...

Rev. John Bevere was great! Honor. I'll really meditate on that...

Today like suddenly pop out a lot of briefing... ended the whole thing about 6 plus... Went to play basketball with the planned people, which initially was thought to be cancelled, due to the time...Haha, well, did have fun during then...After that, all of us just like zombies...haha.

Mum bought a packet of salted fish fried rice, which I actually bought one for myself, and I didn't know she was buying, and neither did she know that I bought...haha...

Well, ok, I need to sleep now...

0 comments: