Sunday, January 18, 2009

Zouk!!

Initially was supposed to blog about this in the morning, which was like 3 plus a.m. when I reach home, but I really need to sleep, so I'll just do this in the night...haha.
*
*
Firstly, got to thank Jasmine for this opportunity...haha, because she's working in Gatsby, so the company organise this dance competition, so we can go in for 'free' through her as guests...haha.
*
*
Met up with Joshua Tham at Admiralty, we then took the red line all the way down to Orchard...we then met Yosephina there, then waited for Abby to come, then saw Sijia, we then walk to Far East to eat KFC...Xin Yi came, followed by Gerald, then Jian Xing...
*
*

Took bus to Zouk, Greg was in the bus...alighted at the stop, walk towards the destination...saw Jasmine, did some signing up thing, got our goodie bags, got a sticker, when it's 9 pm, we just went in.





The security was at the door checking bags, checking whether the guests were bringing any food or water bottle in, well, the brothers stuffed all their goodie bags with me, and the security was kind of sick and tired to search my bag because it was quite stuffy, so he just asked me is there any water bottle in my bag, while trying to feel for a bottle at the bottom of my bag, and I just replied him, 'Umbrella', and I passed..haha... Another part, was the checking of IC...the guy was looking at my IC, then he looked up to me, then he looked at my IC again to confirm then he look up again then he let me in...so funny...haha, anyway, I'm officially legal to go in though...haha
*
*


Went in, we all shared together a total of 3 jugs of Vodka...and some of us just ordered individual drinks, and I ordered tiger...LOL


The winners from the competition were actually from O School!!! Floor technique crew!! And...the bar crew I think, dismantled the stage in less than 20 mins...OMG...We then went down to like dance around...haha..

*
*

After that, we went to eat roti prata, before going back home. Took cab with Jian Xing and this usher...I know how to pronounce, but I don't know her name is which spelling...so...haha...reached home around 2:50...slept at 4...

*

Woke up at 8 plus to 9, because I got to meet Ben Chan in church early...

*

In the end, met him up at Phoenix LRT instead...LOL

*

Went to church, fellowship around, went for service...Finally!! I can sit with the cg!! It's been like...hmmm, about 7 weeks after Asia Conference I've been serving? Haha...finally today can have some rest...haha...
*

Today was good! Pastor Tan was great!! Increase in our prayer life. We then move up to riviera to give Elaine a surprise, celebrate her birthday. Haha. Had fun around.

*

Initially I thought I can't go for Pst CK's discipleship thing, but because my mum had some stuffs cropped up at home, so in the end I can make it! PTL! The whole thing was great! We then went to JP Starbucks to meet up with the rest, I stayed with them for awhile until my mum reaches...haha.

*

Went to do some shopping with her...and finally I can go out with my mum again after like for sometime since I was busy for the past few weeks...haha

*

Anyway...where can I vent my frustrations on??!! I can't take it anymore!! Grr...LOL

(abit problem with the spacings...I don't know why...irritating...)

0 comments: