Saturday, January 17, 2009

I feel good!

Haha, don't know why, I just feel so good in my spirit man this week...haha...

Hmm...let's start with mon...

Mon: Well...not very good...haha, but at least I managed to fought away the negative thoughts...haha...and I changed my msn nick from negative to positive...and I tried to maintain a positive mindset...and it works!! Haha..

Tues: Initially thought it was going to be a normal day, until I went shopping with Joshua and Gerald, haha, great time fellowshipping.

Wed: Hmm...bs was great!! The resurrection of the dead. Gerald came with me also. Haha. At night read the bible, felt there's a verse God wants to speak to me to...and I meditated on that verse...haha

Thurs: Woke Abby up... After school, Brother Poh!!!!!!! Woo, man, he's great! Really learnt alot from him, all the skills and techniques that should be taken note of, although it's not a lot, but he also said, things sometimes are not taught, but caught!! Wow! Really had fun!! If I never remember wrongly, I think there's still another session next week. Haha..

Fri: Woke Abby up...again...haha... then went school for only two hours...because there's only a 2 hour lesson...haha, then went back home, along the way home, God spoke to me through a song...then took afternoon nap, then went out to practice song with Gary and Xiu Wen for cgm. Haha. Sudden change to praise, and Gary led praise! Good job! Haha...finally got a chance to work with him again. Xiu Wen announced who will be in which cg, because our cg is going to multiply!!! My index, middle and ring finger tips are now blue black I guess..haha..

Well, think that's the summary of it. Tomorrow will be attending the Zouk thingy...haha...

0 comments: