Monday, March 03, 2008

Woohoo!! F.I.R.!!

Wow! The service was great man! Can you believe it? F.I.R. came to our church to perform, was nice seeing Fei-er(Faye) singing, and Ah Qing(Real) playing the electric guitar. So fun...

This morning, waited for so many people... Met up with Kelicia, then met up with Daniel(Jar's friend), then I think his 2 friends also, May and her friend and her sister, Siyuan...altogether 8 person...man...so many people...
Man, I must say I'm so so unlucky la...fell down at riviera, I ran, slipped on the puddle of water and fell, second is on the stairs...man, I was so embarrassed... well, never mind...

Man, I must say I'm so so unlucky la...fell down at riviera, I ran, slipped on the puddle of water and fell, second is on the stairs...man, I was so embarrassed... well, never mind...

Pastor Kong preached a very good message today also, he tried to squeeze a 3 hour sermon into a 20 mins sermon... the topic is about servanthood. I think I heard it before, either in cg or in a service last year...

Arrgh, at first thought today was able to go for the drum audition, but today was for vocals and dancers, never mind, I got more time to practice!! Haha...

Celebrated Siyuan's birthday also, even though it was like early by a few days, haha, bought this pink piglet cup for her, like what Xiu Wen said, I'm confident...haha, like I bought the chain for Wei Siong last year... I'm confident! :P

Anyway, I've got to settle my work stuffs quickly, my photocopied materials, and the typhoid injection, got to settle it quickly...

0 comments: