Sunday, March 30, 2008

I don't know what's gotten over me...

Saturday went to Riverwalk to attend this newcomers' tea stuff. In the end went to help out as a usher at the last minute. Haha, I get the taste how an usher feels like. Hmm, ok, not bad, maybe can consider, but maybe Xiu Wen won't allow...haha...

After everything, all of us went to Central© foodcourt to have our...hmm, I wonder that's lunch or dinner...anyway, that's not the point. In fact, the frustrating part is that my Yong Tau Fu, I ate halfway, went to buy drink, and I came back with the cleaner cleaning my bowl away, and half of the bowl just poof, gone like that...my food...the rest of them were supposed to go to hotel to celebrate Vic's birthday, it's a surprise meal specially planned to celebrate for her.

Hmm, this is where the problem starts, I just don't know why, after everyone's gone, I just feel so bored, lonely...arrgh...maybe because my nature can't stands boredom, well, I don't know...Funny thing is this, I went to City Hall to meet my mum, I went to the toilet at City Hall, planning to walk back to City Hall MRT station, I was like looking at the floor along the way, in my mind I was thinking wonder will I meet anyone of them here. Who knows, when I lift my head up, I saw Xiu Wen and Elaine!! Then I saw the rest of the people, Ben dragged me along to walk with them, well, thinking that I had nothing to do, I just followed them.

Arrgh, seems like I'm always got to be going through boredom and loneliness... why? why? Man, when is the time that I'm able to break free from this curse? when? when? God, can You tell me when? Can You help me? Can You lead me out from this? God, I need You...

Hope jamming on sunday will be able to bring me back. Anyway, I'm much better now in a sense, luckily emotionally stuffs I'm able to heal quite fast...

0 comments: