Friday, March 14, 2008

Hectic and Chaotic Week

Arrghh...this week was so hectic and chaotic...all because of me...sigh...

Hmm, let's see what happened this week...

Mon: Went to cut hair and buy black working shoes for work (coffee bean)...sigh...
Tues: Orientation of coffee bean, 6-10 pm...
Wed: Ice-blended training, 6-9 pm...
Thurs: Went to do medical check-up for my poly early in the morning, afternoon went to riverwalk to meet Pastor CK...
Fri: Supposedly to join cg for outing, but it clashes with the poly enrolment and orientation, at night will have to attend pm...
sigh...let me tell you why this week is so hectic...
On sunday, I actually mistook 14 of March is on thursday, which actually in fact it was on friday!!
Arrgh...I can't fellowship with the cg...sigh, arrgh, I have to settle my poly admin stuffs!!
Forget it, can always plan another outing...

0 comments: