Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Starting to get used to my work...

After the second day working at coffee bean, I'm starting to get A LITTLE used to the speed of everything and how to handle during peak hours and stuff. Hope to really get used to it soon...

Anyway, I forgot to add an ingredient to one of the drink... I hope the customer can't taste the difference...

Yesterday, Ben and I worked on the same day, so we went backed together. Shared alot along the way, we even sat on the stairs of the LRT station to talk...

He shared some of his testimonies, which really impacted me alot, and also stirred the fire in me again...anyway, I'm still learning how to be a cgc, but seems like I'm helpless in almost everything...

Ben said that I grow faster than him, in less than a year I've been promoted as a helper, but, even if I grow fast, I don't have enough experiences to really cover for what is needed, sometimes I just feel so helpless...

For example, basic things like encouraging members... I can't even bring myself to talk to them... I'm just wondering, when can I really throw away this thing call low self esteem? Arrgh...what am I suppposed to do? God, guide me through...

After talking with Ben, I feel the burden of reaching out to the lost again, the burden is much more stronger now. I'll try my best to really reach out for Easter...

One more thing, servanthood. All I have to do is to really apply this, and those things that I have learnt in Church, I should have no problems in handling my work and the people around there...

0 comments: