Friday, March 28, 2008

Back from chalet...

Actually I was planning on blogging this on the afternoon, but, the com has problems, and so I went to my room to lie down for awhile, but in the end, I fell asleep, guess I was too tired...

Hmm, I did made quite a lot of new friends in this camp...haha, Wei Siong, Desmond, Chee Wai, Cheryl, Roscelle, Hai Kiat, Kelvin, Samuel, Aaron, Joycelyn, Isabelle and etc... arrgh, can't really name all... haha. It's was fun though, the games really bonded everyone together, get to know each other better. During the night time, people who stayed, had a great time fellowshipping, had fun, games, and of course... FOOD!!!! Hahaha.. I think the game that was fun was the blind cat and the reverse of hide-and-seek...had so much fun. This guy, Alvan, a guitarist/bassist, man, he's good! I think have the same standard as Yong Jing!! Haha.

Around 5 plus, a group of us went to watch sunrise. Guess what?

We actually sat at the wrong side...which means...the sun was rising up at the back of where we are facing!! -_- Never mind, next time then... here are some pics that I took though, even though not very nice...haha











All of us went to Mac to eat when we left, and finally, I'm able to clear my craving of Big Breakfast. Wahaha, and Cheryl's able to clear her craving for Mcflurry. Lol.

Well, I shall stop here... tired...

0 comments: