Monday, February 25, 2008

Kenny's birthday, opm, service...

Nothing to do at home, so might as well blog... Man, I'm jobless again, that time Filbert asked me regarding that job about selling laptops, I thought I had this chance to work, but now, sigh... because this job is only catered for already in poly students, I'm not in a poly yet, so I can't work...never mind, forget it.

Last friday was Kenny's birthday!!! The cg, even though it's like less than 10, including Shella and Shiting... We met at the fountain at takashimaya, then in the end, we went to eat KFC and Mac... After dinner, we rushed down to Bugis, to go to Mind's cafe to play, then met Gary there, Hui Tong went home, May came with a cake. Haha, everybody's face was like being touched by the cake, and only Shella, Wei Siong and me was 'freed'...haha, whew! At 10 plus, we then quickly walked to the MRT station to take train to go back to church, for the opm. Haha, 1st time participating in opm, and I learnt one thing, must bring at least 2 bottles of water!!! We left at about 145 or 150 am, close to 2 am in the morning, Ben, Ng, Wei Qiang and shared taxi home... When I reached home, I just quickly walked to the coffeeshop to buy a can of drink...wow...refreshing..haha

Yesterday's service was Rev. Dr. Ulf Ekman!! Wow, was an interesting sermon, and he's funny!! Haha, the whole lot of us then went to Jurong Point Kopitiam to fellowship, Kenny had to work, so he can't join us... all of us went back at around 6 plus... boring, nothing to do at home...

If anyone has any job which has flexible hours, can please tell me? Haha...

0 comments: