Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First day at work

Hmm, finally started working at coffee bean, a little havoc and rush to be true. Why?

Especially during luch hours and dinner hours, it's like so so so rush, everthing must be fast, the drinks, food, service and stuff... Furthermore, I just finished my training not long ago, and I still need sometime to really go memorise the steps and the ingredients of all the drinks...today started only in ice-blended station, but there's 16 DRINKS FOR ME TO REMEMBER!!! Never mind, slowly...these things need to practiced over and over again...I'll find a day to really go memorise the steps and the ingredients of all the ice blended drinks before I move to the hot drinks station...

I think I really need to get used to the speed of the work and stuffs, and also the fussy customers...today I already met one, he's not fussy, but a little...hmm, how should I put it... proud? arrogant? act big? I don't know, roughly the meanings that move around the three types that I have mentioned...

I also really got to start to plan my time properly, like for the upcoming bs classes, for my cgm, and when school starts I also have to take note of my schedule...arrgh... alot of things to take note of...until now I'm still a little regretting working, if not for money...sigh...

0 comments: