Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend.

One thing I just want to comment about first is the CHC Drama Team.

They never fail us at all. Why?

Because there's always something that's memorable in each and every single drama. For example, last year's Easter drama, was a rap from the song called 'Tokyo Drift', this year, they took a song from a movie '881', and there's this song, "zi lang zi bua, gam qing buey sua...' and stuff, haha, it's just so funny...

At expo, the drama was even better, it's about an invention called 'i-Ming', which can let you view your memories, and can also travel back in time. I mean, this is so cool... Anyway, all I can say that those that I've invited you for Easter this year, you didn't even want to come, it's your loss...haha!!

Went for 4 services for the past 2 days, Xiu Wen asked me to take a rest at home, because I've attended 4, and it's like more than enough...but I think if there's a need, then I'll go for Sunday's service...

On Friday, served at JAMs Church, was great, recharged spiritually...and I knocked my head against an unknown-metal-quite-sharp object, luckily I did not bleed, but it's like swollen on my head, and now it's still pain... Went for service after serving, went for 2, didn't have the chance to eat dinner, even though I like only eat 2 biscuits in the afternoon before I rushed out, never mind, for God I press on!!! We then waited for Xiu Wen and Elaine at the coffeeshop, together with Jarrett, Wei Siong, May, and Wen Shun!! Reached home about 12... *yawn*

On Saturday, went for the expo service, saw Elaine, Shifu and Wei Liang at JE, met up with Kenny, Nicholas and Wei Huang (hope I spelt correctly) at JE, and supposed to meet Daniel, Shi Ting and another girl (I don't know how to spell her name) on the last cabin of the train, but in the end we don't even know where they are, so we can only meet them up at Tanah Merah. Upon reaching Expo, we then realised that we board the same train with Xiu Wen, only thing was she was at the front, and we were at the back. We ate before we went to queue up, the hall was packed very fast! After 1st service ended, some had to leave, the others stayed, and we encountered a problem, all 3 cg, Elaine, Xiu Wen and Serene cg all facing seats crisis, some people just came and put their stuffs over our seats...well, never mind...Kathryn and Yingli brought 2 friends along, Wei Siong attended the 530 service because he was too tired. The second service was like awesome! In the beginning, I didn't really expect much, but who knows, when Pastor Kong begin to lead us in a old song that they used to sing during Easter, I was touched by God, and I just cried. Felt so recharged and good to be renewed by God once again. Something not very good happened after service, but luckily it was solved quickly...Had lots of fun on the train, ah, brings back the memories of the journey back home when we were still attending expo services. Ate at the Jurong Entertainment Centre, when leaving, those leaving at Boon Lay went off 1st, left Kenny, the rest, Wei Siong, Nicholas, and me accompanied May to wait for her father to come and fetch her, not very good for a girl to wait alone down there, so we all accompanied her, and just like chit chat for awhile. After that all of us went off. I don't really know what happened to Daniel though... I feel tired... *yawns*

Anyway, I'm officially 1 year old in Christ on Friday!!! Yipeee!!!

0 comments: