Saturday, March 08, 2008

Problems emerging...

Hmm, it's going to be close to a week not blogging if I don't blog now...

Well, since I'm blogging, I might as well blog about this matter...

Seems like my cg is facing one problem after another, I don't really get it, why are there so many problems...maybe God is trying to test us? To mould us into a stronger and even more united cg? I don't know, but seems like now is the most toughest period we've ever faced...CGCs, gotta pray more often!!!

I don't want to mention who's involved in these problems, but sometimes, if we're just going to be more understanding, be willing to know each other better, be willing to open up and talk, be able to talk things out in a more peaceful way, be able to take a step back, and we'll be able to see the broad and beautiful sky...but, such things are easier said than done...

Things are not going normally in my cg now, it may seems on the outside...this is the time to really stand up and pray, W143, let's stand up and pray fervently for this!!

0 comments: