Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Give thanks

First of all, I want to thank God for the persecution. Why? Because I know that nothing happens through God's divine permission, and I know all these are to test me, to mould me into a better person with better character. So that I can really build up my faith with solid rock with all these tests, when the storm comes I'm not afraid of anything.

But for now, I rebuke the devil. He can bring me down one time, two time, but he will never bring me down forever. Even though he brought me down once, but I'm gonna bounce back with greater strength from God, and greater faith for God! Hallelujah!

Next I also want to thank Elaine, for spending time to talk and share with me, even though she came back from work yesterday, tired, but still she took out time to talk to me, listening to me sharing about my problems. Thank you Elaine! I still owe you one drink!(from the coffee bean that time)

And I also want to thank Vic, even though I don't know when did Elaine and her met up yesterday night...she messaged me this morning and encouraged me, and I can only reply her half an hour ago, because I was having prelims...

I also want to thank God for answering my prayers once again, I prayed for the rain to get small, as my friend and I are going to be late for the exams. Indeed, the rain got small, ten minutes after I sat down, it just start pouring again, like water coming out from the fire hose...

Speaking about prayers, my mum yesterday told me that her christian friend said that God answering prayers are ridiculous...what crap!! I got lots and lots of testimonies that can prove that God answers our prayers, I believe even if I share with non-believers, they would also believe. I just simply don't really like all these christians who live just by the name, and shallow teachings christians trying to debate the true meanings of the word, and most of all, these kind of christians trying to poison my mum's mind...

0 comments: