Monday, August 27, 2007

Serious persecution

Yesterday night, when I was at Bugis with my mum, she just suddenly bring up this religion thing to me. She said alot of things, here's what she said.

1. Don't go for water baptism. (I told myself, die die I also want to get myself baptized.)

2. She said her christian friend said(I also know her friend), as long as we are not baptized, we are able to hold joss sticks. (What crap???? All I can say that she's learning the wrong things in her own church.)

3. She say her friend also said, even as we are baptized, we are still able to pray to other gods, as long as we don't hold the joss sticks. (WHAT CRAP???? The bible says, we are only to pray and worship to Lord the God in heaven, and I'm going to do that no matter what.)

4. She said her friend has been christian for a longer time than me, read the bible more than me...(Man, I thought being a Christian is not looking at how long you've been, I thought is how much you love God?)

5. She said her other friends been to CHC, and they say the church is bad, teaching the wrong stuffs.(Whole Singapore, about 100 something churches teaches the same things, what do you want me to do?)

6. She said if a church teaches you not to pray to other gods other than our Lord Jesus, then that church is tyring to brainwash you into their religion.(What Crap!!! refer to no. 3)

7. She say she also go to church, but because she believes in her own god, that's why she can go two places.(She's half right, if you have no intention of coming to know Jesus, why did you came?)

I know all these happens under the divine permission of God, and I know that all these are a test of my faith to Him, and I don't blame my mum because she don't know the truth like I do. The only thing I don't like is her tone of speaking, her friends poisoning her mind. I just feel like I'm on the bringe of falling...but my faith will still be there...

One thing I don't understand, when your child becomes a christian, are they still your child? Yes right? As long as they don't do some bad stuffs that endanger both themselves and society, why are you all have to be so narrow minded and object to everything we do??

Arrgh...calm down...

0 comments: