Sunday, August 19, 2007

Saturday's service

Man, yesterday's service was awesome!! It's a waste Cerenna can't come...

Dr Joyce Meyer shared with us yesterday that we should seize every opportunity God has given us, just like Peter took the opportunity to get out of the boat and walk the water with Jesus. Some other points are practical teachings of the bible, and useful to our lives also.

After ther service, all of us celebrated Shamus's belated birthday for awhile, Elaine went to give bs, and the rest went to our usual hangout, Paya Lebar to eat. The Cavana staff, just pissed Chong and me off, what kind of service attitude is this?? She asked us what we want, and she walked away... Never mind, be forgiving...

All of us had quite a chat on the train though, just like usual, haha. When I reached home I was just so tired, but I still managed to pray even though I'm tired...I was supposed to come today, but I overslept...:P and I missed today's message...never mind, I'll ask the rest.

0 comments: