Tuesday, August 07, 2007

FOP

Man, I was 1 day late in posting this, I was actually planning on posting this yesterday, but my father was at home, so...hmm...

Ok, this is the first time I'm attending this FOP. Sat, I met up with Xiu Wen they all at Jurong East. We alighted at Tiong Bahru, taking bus number 16 there. Some of us bought LJS to eat while queueing up later. Man, it was kind of hot, lining up, but luckily, only for about an hour or plus.

The service, woohoo!! Man, Pastor Phil Pringle was hilarious, I mean his preaching. Delirious? and Don Moen... Woohoo, enjoyed the praising and worshipping part! It's just seems hard to put the whole thing out in words, it's best if experiencing the whole FOP. Cerenna can't come, wasted. Never mind, looking forward to the next one!!

I remember on Sunday, during offering time, Pastor Wu, from City Harvest, said something wrong unintentionally. He said those who never brought cash can make cheques payable to City Harvest...oops. The whole satdium goes 'oh.......' Pastor Kong stood up and pointed to him, he then quickly changed made it payable to FOP. Haha, that's when the whole stadium was laughing, and also during Pasto Phil's preaching, he changed the past into a modern one. Haha, hilarious, I laughed till I had a little stomach cramps.

Sunday, I left early, met Chong at the bus stop. He advised me to take the shuttle bus in the end. Reached Kallang, but Chan told me to wait for him. Ok, den when I was on the platform, Wei Siong called me, and we met up on the platform. Man, both days, I reached home after 12:30, before 1am. That's so late!! How I wish I can suggest to the president to change sunday's service to afternoon...or maybe I can suggest to Pastor Kong...forget it...

*Rain down, all around the world we're sing, rain down...*

*I'm gonna be, a history maker in this land...*

*On Christ the solid rock we will stand, all other ground, is sinking sand...*

*God is smiling over us tonight(x2), and what unites us is much stronger, than what divides us. God is smiling over us tonight...*

*Oh, here we come, here we come, here we come...*

*God is good, all the time, he put a song of praise in this heart of mine. God is good, all the time, through the darkest nights, His light will shine...*

Man, bits and pieces of all the songs that we sang. Don Moen's songs are nice and catchy, Delirious? songs are rock and nice too...

I want to go again next year!!!

0 comments: