Saturday, August 04, 2007

Late already...

Ok, I was supposed to post this just now, before 12 midnight, but now it's over, I still wanna post it.

Just now cgm, benefitted alot from the word, learnt new things. After that, we also celebrated Gary's birthday, which was right on 3rd of August, and May's birthday, which falls on Sunday, so might as well celebrate both, since she's not coming for FOP on Sunday...

Gary treated everyone with canadian pizza. So blessed...

Today I reached early, so was in the room with Shamus, practising for the praise song. The funny thing was, his string broke halfway when Xiu Wen was practising, while I hold the laptop. He had no choice, but to borrow Jarrett's guitar, and tune it. The funnier part was, Elaine also broke Jarrett's guitar string...Wow. Elaine's power. :P

Quang Yi shocked all of us suddenly during testimony sharing. He suddenly cried, all of us were stunned, Chong accompanied him out and have a talk. None of us know why.

After the cgm and celebration, all of us went home. Although tired, but fun, and the 'scariest' part, Elaine say that when W143 is officially multiplied from W116, some of the members will have some shuffling. Oh oh...

Well, still considering should I be going for soccer later at 9, if I go I'll be very tired...but, it's been a long time since I resume my position. Nevertheless, I'll try my very best to wake up, since it's at Pending, should be easier I guess.

I can't wait for the FOP!!! WOW, very power packed. Pastor Phil, Don Moen, and of course, Delirious?!!! Ok, I'll just serve the net for awhile more, before I go to sleep.

0 comments: