Monday, September 24, 2007

Again and again and again and again

Alright alright, I know what you all wanna say, where am I? Close to 1 month I've not been updating. Let me tell you why.

My com is locked by my father, I know his intentions, he wants me to concentrate on my studies, but I never play any games...

I can't really remember what happened for the past 1 month, due to S.T.M.(short term memory), but I really get very blessed by brother nick's message on...I forgot...well, I just get very blessed. Haha.

One fellowship cg was watching movie. Hairspray! Man that movie was nice! I shouldn't have 'underestimated' this movie..haha



Last week service, Pastor Kong is back!! Finally can see him after 2 weeks! And pastor Kong said something that the whole place laughed like mad..He said about other people's views of him in the past, i forgot the rest, but this is interesting. Long nose hair that you can flip it to the back. HAHAHA! Man, that was hilarious! And the new song, 'Hosanna' by Hillsong, was sang also. Nice nice nice song.

Fellowship afterwards is mad! Weisiong and Shamus 'gay' here 'gay' there, and they even called Gary and Jarrett to disturb them. Weisiong is the most pathetic one, Gary rather choose his 'first wife' Jarrett than 'second wife' Weisiong. Even the 'third party' Shamus rather choose Jarrett. Haha, man, laughed until I almost had cramps, laughed too hard and resulted in my usual incident-red face. One incident happened when Xiu Wen, Weisiong and I was buying food. There's this stall, under the name of it there's this 2 words, 'Prosperous Gourmet'. The very moment Xiu Wen read that out, and the next second, 'poof', the whole stall black out. HAHAHA! Man, this was so so so funny! The three of us laughed till all of us bent, but we tried to kept our laughter soft. I remember Elaine said last time Pastor Kong also said similar thing about the nose hair thing, he said the nose hair is long enough until you can do centre-parting...haha! On the train was worse...All laugh and laugh, Hui Tong had fever, so she went home with a sian face...

I wonder how long will takes for my father to really actually discover I changed the password again, until then, we'll see. Bye bye.

0 comments: