Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Firstly, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! HAHA!!

Haha, went for first service, and served for the second one. The drama is super funny!!! The funny part to me I think is that part where the angel Benny appeared infront of the shepherds using profound English vocabulary, and the cute part I think is the talking sheep. Haha.

After serving went to Ben's house, went to eat dinner with him, Chong and ben's cousin...Haha...bah chor mee and roti prata...haha, full dinner, then went back to his house to play guitar and then play fifa 09. LOL. That's how I spent my Christmas...I'm just joking...Haha...

At his house played a song called 'not alone' by Mcfly. Speaking about alone, guess I just seriously hate loneliness, whenever you see me alone, you will always see me in a moody face, but when I'm around with someone, be it only one person, I'm always hyped-out to the max!! Haha...

Anyway, both sides thanksgiving were postponed. Thank God!! Initially both clashed, and now both postponed to different dates...phew!!

Well, was thinking of doing something like what I did last year, typing out what I feel about everyone in the cg...haha....

Xiu Wen -- Need I say more?? She's my cgl!!! Woohoo!!! K-BOX!!!

Huiling -- Banana!!! PCGL, always cheerful!!

Wei Siong -- Closest to in the cg. My cgc, the one that always crap/joke/laugh/whatever with me...Haha...

Jarrett -- From last time cute to now cool...LOL...mature and mature...

Wen Shun -- Loves to sing, mature thinking, fun to be around with.

Kenny -- The coolest guy in the cg, look good, mature and is creative. Haha.

Kathryn -- A good listening ear, a fun sister to be around with. =)

Mabelngiangology -- Well, I have to put this long name, if not I'm sure going to get it from her...can sing also...purpleholic...

Rachel/Rachelle/Zhou Tai -- Guess she's too obsessed with other names...LOL...sings too.

Yu Kang -- The siao siao and random one...LOL...

Wei Kiat -- Just came and join us not long ago, but definitely someone fun to be around with...haha.

Ken(Tiong/Potong) -- The nickname Tiong is thought out by Xiu Wen, Potong's by me...haha. Feels as if he's a photocopy of Jarrett...Haha.

Hao Rong -- I didn't really get to talk to him much...arrghh...

Agnes -- TV TV TV TV TV TV TV SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS LOL

May -- Always generous, fun to be around with also. Haha.

Gary -- What more can I say, in choir, going to bv...loves to sing of course, although he keeps denying...LOL

Louie -- When are you going to slim down??

Hui Tong -- Sigh...Speechless...LOL...Sotong!! Joking Joking...

Nicholas -- Come back.......

Well, that's all I can think for now...if I do miss out anything, please tell me...

Well, tomorrow serving, then go for Gerald's birthday at chalet...

Bye.

0 comments: