Saturday, December 27, 2008

Faith!!

Gerald sure had a very 'fun' time on his birthday...Haha...

Cake on the face, scrubbed around your face, somemore it's by his own sister!! Haha, and then being pushed down into the water a few times, and being grabbed by the legs and hands and aim the middle to the tree...wow...Haha, I don't think I want to tell anyone about my 21st birthday already...Haha...

Well, basically didn't do anything much on boxing day...slacking at home, till at night Joshua told me something, I'm allocated as East IC this sunday...OMG...It's my first time doing it...I'm like so excited...just don't screw anything up and I'm happy with it.

Until an hour plus ago, Boon Xiong called me and told me it's confirmed, and he taught and reminded me the stuffs as a IC need to know, and he ask me to do a new section in usher. Well, thanks Boon Xiong!

I guess, my time is here. Haha, got to pray even harder and more to see it...by faith!!!

0 comments: