Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Usher Outing.

Went to have a dinner and have some fun with Benjamin Chan, since he's going for his NS soon. Haha, really had lots of fun.

Group 16 ushers, really is a group of fun and crazy people...HAHA...I mean, they really are fun and crazy people...haha.

Thinking back, I used to think usher ministry is a boring ministry, lots of committment, asking for seats always, but ever since I stepped into this ministry, indeed, it's a different experience. Furthermore, thinking back of all the people that I can clique with very well now, or let's say can talk crap at almost anytime. Ren Shen, Abigail, Joshua Tham, Gerald. These people are really the ones that I can hang round with all the time. Haha. Man, I like the playing and crapping times...haha.

Anyway, Ben, all the best!! Haha, when you get out, share with us your experiences inside!! HAHA.

Ok, I go study already...

0 comments: