Monday, December 08, 2008

What a day!

Guess I'm super tired now...haha. Served for communion, then went to join cg for fellowship.


CG went to eat steamboat at bugis. =) It's a good fellowship!! Haha, had lots of laughter around, and we even went to the roof area at Esplanade to slack and chill. Glad that Nicholas came, so long never see him already, hope he can come back and join us...Anyway, I want to thank God for blessing!! Haha...a cup of water! Well, although you all may think, 'Huh?! Only a cup of water what...' Well, let me tell you, it came on time! Because we were eating steamboat, I'm already broke...so no money to buy water, so I didn't ordered mine when Xiu Wen asked...but she bought me one!! So thankful!!


I'm kind of shocked when I alighted the train at JE and trying to take the red line train.


I saw Gerald and the rest.


LOL...such coincidence la!! Haha...Was very tired when I reached home...Haha...

0 comments: