Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A tempory one...

Well, finally I can blog now...not sure for how long, but, at least I can blog...Haha...

Well, I just stuff what happened last week to this week..Haha.

Planned to do something for Si Jia during her last duty at JW, we met up on Monday to plan and practice. Imagine you playing guitar and singing at the top floor of a...hmm, should I call that a shopping centre...haha...I don't know...LOL

Sunday we performed at the church cafe after service, and I sprained my ankle...ouch!

Anyway, last week was quite 'busy', been going for meetings and stuff...Haha, and had fun fellowshipping with my cg members...Haha.

This week is the second week of my holidays...I want to make the most out of it!

Anyway, I seriously seriously need to pick myself up...I don't know what and why that makes me turn like this, but if you see something wrong about me, please come up to me and tell me, but don't scold me...I don't wish to be like that also...

Anyway, I believe this week will be a good week!!

0 comments: