Monday, December 22, 2008

Tired...

Well, I'm supposed to be sleeping, but here I am blogging...Haha...

Anyway just decided to blog the whole thing out...haha, because I think we had a fun time fellowshipping...haha.

Wen Shun, Kenny, Wei Siong, Mabel, Kathryn and me went to a park near Kat's house to like sit down and chit chat. Jarrett also came and join us in between...haha.

Well, it's sort of quite good though, as Wen Shun and I shared our personal testimonies and experiences to Mabel...Haha, I hope it really encourages her. Haha.

I even had another revelation just now. Haha. I'm back!!! lol...

Had a fun time with them, and first time we sat on a car drove around by...........Kenny!!!!

We went to eat supper and then came back to the same place to slack again...by 4 plus, everybody were like 3/4 dead...sigh...I'm still like quite awake...

Kenny then drove Wen Shun, Wei Siong and me to the BL MRT station, and we waited for the first train to come. I always took the last train, but I never took first train before...lol. There were like so many rats there at the bicycle area...omg...

Anyway, don't think I'm sleeping already, because I'll be accompanying my mum to buy my younger brother's books, her stuffs, and celebrate my brother's birthday...Think I'll rest more on Tuesday...

0 comments: