Thursday, May 22, 2008

Year of Promotion

I'm seriously starting to think, this year shall be a year of promotion and breakthrough for me. I've joined usher, going to do more things in this time round youth camp. I seriously have a sense that God is going to use me in a special way for this time round's youth camp, although I still don't know what is it. Anyway, was happy that I went to all meetings, was kind of doing something more for this time's youth camp though, Pastor says the people that went to Thursday's meeting, camp experience will be difference from the rest, other than leaders though...haha.

Friday, went to make up cell at Elaine's cgm, due to me headache on Mon...anyway, was great though, really have the burden for W143 again, and was also fun, and also had a new creation for worship songs, I'll go on to that later. Went to meet up with Xiu Wen and Gary at JP, then we went to meet Elaine, Ben and Ng at BL ctrl station. The cg msg was great today. :) We took pics with Jung Mun, and thank Verona for the refreshments! :) After so long, never see Xiu Wen, kind of miss her though(I mean it!!!), and I also have a feeling that I'm more closer to Gary nowadays, after all the talkings. :) New step!!

While at the bus stop at NTU, Ben and I created a new trend, you know worship songs right, we made it so groovy and hip-hop!! Lol! He sings, I beat-box!! Haha, don't blame us though, we were just kind of high though...lol...

Anyway, I'm having free music behind me while I was blogging, Ben's playing guitar, going out tomorrow with them, before proceeding to pm. So going to have fun now! Lol...


Anyway, this is a pic Xiu Wen took for Gary and me....We were involved in an accident...We are in need of witnessess!! Help us...lol

0 comments: