Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last gathering with Jung Mun

Yesterday night, after bs, went to Lau Pa Sat to meet the rest to gather together with Jung Mun, they were eating there, I did not eat because I had bs...but the lesson was good also, just that I missed the first part of it because I fell asleep at home and I overslept...

We went to the side of the Singapore River, and we like celebrated a small farewell party for him. We took pictures with him, he look like a star!! Lol! He also sang us a song, a children song in Korean, which is about the 3 bears, and the other one is about him asking the rabbit where is he going if I never remember wrongly...haha

We like do alot of stupid stuffs...haha, just to like have a happy memory before Jung Mun returns to Korea, and one thing that kind of shocked me when I managed to do it. Ben and I alighted at JE, but I didn't expect that he'll actually went back into the train, which shocked me also, and thank God, I managed to jump back into the train, haha...See, being small-sized also has its own good points ok, see, jump into the train when the door is like so close to closing...lol, had an experience though...lol

Anyway, Jung Mun should be still on his way back while I'm blogging this...and due to my computer problem(I hate my laptop! Free ones are just so lousy!!), I signed in to MSN, and I saw Jung Mun adding me, but my whole computer hanged!!! I restarted the com, and when I re-log in, the window is gone!! I tried to use my memory to remember the email of his, and I tried to add, hope it's correct...

Arrgh, later got al lot of tests and mock test...arrgh, after vacation got major test...got to work even harder...

0 comments: