Friday, May 02, 2008

What happened for the past few days or weeks or...whatever

Well well, I know I have not been blogging for like, erm...9 days... Haha... Rachel asked me to update also, haha..

Well, last Saturday, celebrated our beloved cgl's birthday!! We had so much fun at De Coder's Cafe, and of course, thanks to the blessings from Elaine and their Da Jie(don't know her name... :P) :) Xiu Wen was so so so blessed...haha, I think my 21st birthday will be at NS...sigh... :(

Well, Sunday, Pastor Kong preached a good message too. :) The power and importance of speaking in tongues.

Monday to Wednesday was...erm, was quite ok though, Tuesday had finished my last day of job at Coffee Bean. Wednesday, after bs, Vic sent Shifu, Ben and me to JE, thanks for driving us there for the past 2 weeks Vic!! :)

After that, went to Ben's house, had a little chat, although didn't have the time to really play games like we used to...hmm, but, soon...haha.

Thursday, I'm so blessed!!!! Mum brought me to buy guitar!! Yeah, I finally have my own guitar, and I can start practicing!! Mum also blessed me with 2 shirts!! Shall share it as a testimony later. :)

Friday...Shall update soon...

PS: Updated during class...I know you guys will be wondering, 'Huh?! Update in class?' Well, the lecturer is boring...Maths Lesson, how do you expect me to listen properly when the lecturer's tone is so monotonous??... Anyway, shall update the pictures during Xiu Wen's birthday and my own guitar and shirts soon. :)

0 comments: